ENOC is looking for an expert to support its 2020 thematic work on Child Rights Impact Assessment (CRIA).
In collaboration with ENOC, the contracted expert is expected to prepare :
- A synthesis report on child rights impact assessment which will map the situation of CRIA within the ENOC membership and which will inform the draft statement on CRIA.
- The ENOC Position Statement on CRIA.
- A Common Framework of Reference for implementing and undertaking a process of CRIA. This framework will support ENOC members, as well as other relevant European, national and regional stakeholders to develop and implement a process of CRIA.
The applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of conducting research or providing expert advice in one or more of the following areas: Children and Young people’s rights; the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and other European and international human rights instruments; human rights impact assessment and child rights impact assessment.
- Examples of undertaking research or providing expert advice within these areas and is able to work within the timeframes provided.
- Experience of working directly with children and young people.
Only candidates from EU Member States are eligible to participate in this tender.
Please send your applications to email@example.com. Deadline for application from experts: 21 February 2020.
Please read the full call for tenders here.