1. You agree to these terms by using this Website
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should review these terms and conditions regularly as they may change at any time at our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not access or otherwise use our website.
ENOC tries to ensure that the information of this web website is complete, accurate and reliable. However, errors or omissions may occur or content may become obsolete. ENOC may also revise, add or delete the information and services contained in this web website and reserves the right to make such changes without prior notification.
2. Ownership of content
3. Your use of the Website
You can use the Website as follows:
• You may download Content, but only for non-commercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
• You may not use any images or graphs without ENOC written permission;
• Content within the “News” section of the Website may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in newspapers, news magazines, specialized publications and broadcast media;
• You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content from the Website without ENOC written permission;
• You are prohibited from using information available from the Website – including third party information / to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ENOC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
• Unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information, defeat or circumvent security features, or otherwise cause damage to the system are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable laws.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
All content is subject to change and is provided to you “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
In no event shall ENOC be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
6. Links to third party websites
The Website may contain links to Websites owned or operated by parties other than ENOC. Such links are provided for your convenience only. ENOC does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such Websites. Neither does ENOC endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such Websites.
7. Revisions to the terms
8. Law and jurisdiction
Copyright © 2022 ENOC. All rights reserved.