CALL FOR TENDERS: ENOC is looking for an expert on Child Rights Impact Assessment
January 31, 2020
ENOC is looking for an expert to support its 2020 thematic work on Child Rights Impact Assessment (CRIA).
In collaboration with ENOC, the contracted expert is expected to prepare :
- A synthesis report on child rights impact assessment which will map the situation of CRIA within the ENOC membership and which will inform the draft statement on CRIA.
- The ENOC Position Statement on CRIA.
- A Common Framework of Reference for implementing and undertaking a process of CRIA. This framework will support ENOC members, as well as other relevant European, national and regional stakeholders to develop and implement a process of CRIA.
The applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of conducting research or providing expert advice in one or more of the following areas: Children and Young people’s rights; the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child and other European and international human rights instruments; human rights impact assessment and child rights impact assessment.
- Examples of undertaking research or providing expert advice within these areas and is able to work within the timeframes provided.
- Experience of working directly with children and young people.
Only candidates from EU Member States are eligible to participate in this tender.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application from experts: 21 February 2020.
Please read the full call for tenders here.