Conference Presentations Amsterdam 2015
- Ms. Marta Santos Pais, Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General on Violence against Children- " Accelerating progress toward a world free from violence against children"
- Mr. Marc Dullaert, The Netherlands' Ombudsman for Children and Ms. Mariëlle Dekker, Director of Augeo Foundation for Prevention of Child Abuse- "Tackling violence against children in Europe: The way forward"
- Ms. Marga Haagmans, Head of the Policy and Innovation Department of Augeo Foundation - "The lifelong impact of child abuse: the hidden epidemic"
- Mr. Marcel Mannens, Professor of Genome Diagnostics, University of Amsterdam - "The lifelong impact of child abuse: the impact of early life stress"
- Ms. Bernet Elzinga, Professor of Stress related Psychopathology, Leiden University - "The lifelong impact of child abuse: neurobiological consequences childhood abuse and neglect"
- Ms. Maaike Pekelharing, Senior staff member of the hotline Combating Child Pornography on the Internet - "Online sexual abuse of children"